Are You Registered to Vote?
Check this web-based search of data extracted from Texas’s statewide voter registration database to check if you are already registered to vote.
Click the link below to check:
- Voter registration status
- Poll location
- Early voting locations
- Registration information
- Key Election Dates
Get Registered to Vote!
Are you qualified to vote?
- You are a United States citizen;
- You are a resident of the county where you submit the application;
- You are at least 17 years and 10 months old, and you are 18 years of age on Election Day.
- You are not a convicted felon (you may be eligible to vote if you have completed your sentence, probation, and parole); and
- You have not been declared by a court exercising probate jurisdiction to be either totally mentally incapacitated or partially mentally incapacitated without the right to vote.